Top Rated Local Roofers for roofing companies near me in Holland, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holland, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Holland, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check your homes roof in person before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies near me in Holland, MA think RoofExpress