Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roofing companies near me in Hampden, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hampden, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Hampden, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies near me in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress