Best Local Roofers for roofing companies near me in Hadley, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hadley, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Hadley, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies near me in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress