Best Commercial Roofing for roofing companies near me in Granville, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof directly before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies near me in Granville, MA think RoofExpress