Best Commercial Roofing for roofing companies near me in Chicopee, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chicopee, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Chicopee, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies near me in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress