Top Rated Local Roofers for roofing companies near me in Chesterfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Chesterfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chesterfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chesterfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Chesterfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chesterfield, MA
Chesterfield is a rural hill town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, 26 miles (42 km) east of Pittsfield and 90 miles (140 km) west of Boston. The population was 1,222 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Chesterfield was first settled in 1760 and was officially incorporated in 1762. It was named after the Earl of Chesterfield. The town center, established after the Revolution, has well-preserved Federal period houses along Main Road. In its early days, the town supported a largely agricultural economy, with wool from Merino sheep as a major product. However, there were sawmills and tanneries in operation as well as cloth dressing mills, and in the early 19th century these superseded farming and brought in a small immigrant population that was mostly Irish. Progress wiped out most of the industry in Chesterfield, and by the start of the 20th century a re-emerging agricultural economy developed alongside the growing trade from summer residents.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check your homes roof personally before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies near me in Chesterfield, MA think RoofExpress