Top Rated Local Roofers for roofing companies near me in Chester, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chester, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Chester, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies near me in Chester, MA think RoofExpress