Top Local Roofers for roofing companies near me in Blandford, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Blandford, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies near me in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress