Top Rated Local Roofers for roofing companies in Hatfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Hatfield, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress