Top Rated Local Roofers for roofing companies in Easthampton, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Easthampton, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Easthampton, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check the roof directly before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress