Top Rated Local Roofers for roofing companies in East Longmeadow, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of East Longmeadow, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress