Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roofing companies in Cummington, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Cummington, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Cummington, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress