Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roofing companies in Blandford, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Blandford, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof directly before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress