Top Rated Local Roofers for roofing companies in Amherst, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Amherst, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress