Top Rated Local Roofers for roofer near me in Springfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years to come. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine the roof personally before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofer near me in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress