Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roofer near me in Granby, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granby, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at your roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofer near me in Granby, MA think RoofExpress