Best Local Roofers for roof replacement in Springfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to look at the roof in person before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress