Top Rated Local Roofers for roof replacement in Hatfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hatfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Hatfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine the roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress