Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roof replacement in Hampden, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hampden, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Hampden, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof in person before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress