Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roof replacement in Hadley, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hadley, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Hadley, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is really important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress