Top Commercial Roofing for roof replacement in Granville, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement in Granville, MA think RoofExpress