Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roof replacement in Granby, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years to come. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement in Granby, MA think RoofExpress