Top Local Roofers for roof replacement in Cummington, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Cummington, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Cummington, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to examine your roof in person before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress