Best Commercial Roofing for roof replacement in Chicopee, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chicopee, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine your roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress