Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roof replacement in Brimfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Brimfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brimfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Brimfield, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Brimfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brimfield, MA
Brimfield is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,609 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brimfield was first settled in 1706 and was officially incorporated in 1731. Brimfield was originally part of Hampshire County, Massachusetts.
The original Hampshire County included territory that is now in modern-day Hampden County, Franklin County, and Berkshire County as well as small parts of modern-day Worcester County.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check the roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement in Brimfield, MA think RoofExpress