Top Local Roofers for roof replacement in Agawam, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Agawam, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress