Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roof repairs in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check your roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof repairs in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress