Top Local Roofers for roof repairs in Hampden, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hampden, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Hampden, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof repairs in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress