Top Commercial Roofing for roof repairs in Granville, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Granville, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof repairs in Granville, MA think RoofExpress