Best Commercial Roofing for roof repairs in Easthampton, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Easthampton, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Easthampton, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof repairs in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress