Best Commercial Roofing for roof repairs in Chesterfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Chesterfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chesterfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chesterfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Chesterfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chesterfield, MA
Chesterfield is a rural hill town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, 26 miles (42 km) east of Pittsfield and 90 miles (140 km) west of Boston. The population was 1,222 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Chesterfield was first settled in 1760 and was officially incorporated in 1762. It was named after the Earl of Chesterfield. The town center, established after the Revolution, has well-preserved Federal period houses along Main Road. In its early days, the town supported a largely agricultural economy, with wool from Merino sheep as a major product. However, there were sawmills and tanneries in operation as well as cloth dressing mills, and in the early 19th century these superseded farming and brought in a small immigrant population that was mostly Irish. Progress wiped out most of the industry in Chesterfield, and by the start of the 20th century a re-emerging agricultural economy developed alongside the growing trade from summer residents.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is among the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof repairs in Chesterfield, MA think RoofExpress