Top Rated Local Roofers for roof repairs in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Blandford, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof repairs in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress