Top Rated Local Roofers for roof repairs in Amherst, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Amherst, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is really important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof repairs in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress