Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roof repair in Hatfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hatfield, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Hatfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years to come. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof repair in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress