Top Commercial Roofing for roof repair in Hampden, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hampden, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Hampden, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof repair in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress