Top Rated Local Roofers for roof repair in Hadley, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hadley, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at the roof personally before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof repair in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress