Best Commercial Roofing for roof repair in Granby, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granby, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at the roof directly before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofer having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof repair in Granby, MA think RoofExpress