Best Commercial Roofing for roof repair in Cummington, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Cummington, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Cummington, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for many years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine your roof directly before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof repair in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress