Top Rated Local Roofers for roof repair in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chicopee, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Chicopee, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof repair in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress