Top Commercial Roofing for roof repair in Amherst, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Amherst, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof repair in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress