Top Commercial Roofing for roof leak in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chicopee, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress