Best Commercial Roofing for roof installation in Holyoke, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof installation in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress