Top Rated Local Roofers for roof installation in Holland, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holland, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Holland, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to look at your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof installation in Holland, MA think RoofExpress