Best Commercial Roofing for roof installation in Hadley, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hadley, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof installation in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress