Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roof installation in Chester, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chester, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chester, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Chester, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof installation in Chester, MA think RoofExpress