Top Commercial Roofing for roof installation in Blandford, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Blandford, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check your roof directly before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof installation in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress