Best Local Roofers for roof installation in Amherst, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Amherst, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine the roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof installation in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress