Top Local Roofers for roof installation in Agawam, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Agawam, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof installation in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress