Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roof inspection in Springfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Springfield, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine the roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress