Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roof inspection in Holyoke, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress